Director of Delivery
Interpersonal Frequency (I.F.) is seeking a Director of Delivery to add to its growing team.
The Director of Delivery is responsible for all product and service delivery at Interpersonal Frequency and is a member of the company’s leadership team. Working closely with the User Experience Manager, Client Services and the Engineering team, the Director will ensure consulting staff are working efficiently and effectively, providing superior products and services to our clients.
A successful Director will live and breathe optimization of processes, products and services. Working with other members of the leadership team, the Director will instill a culture of accountability and ownership by setting and measuring KPIs throughout the Delivery organization. As a key contributor to the company’s Gross Profit, the Director will need to hold a big picture perspective while maintaining visibility into the daily operations of the organization. A strong technical background is essential for this role.
The Director of Delivery will work closely with and report to the COO. The Director of Delivery will directly manage the UXS Manager, Engineering, and Project Managers.
Who you are:
- You can handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- You are a process focused manager, dedicated to delivering high quality products and services to clients
- You enjoy collaboration and enjoy problem solving with issue area experts
- You are a big picture thinker that isn’t afraid to dive in to the weeds to remove blockers and solve problems when necessary
- You are consciously aware of the financial impact to decisions
- You are a spirited team-builder, capable of developing and mentoring resources that are aligned with the objectives of the company
What you’ll do:
- Spearhead and oversee service and delivery operations
- Evaluate current production processes and outcomes; identify inefficiencies and modify existing workflows to rectify
- Work with Project Managers and the Sales team to capacity plan for upcoming projects, including making staff assignments
- Partner with Project Managers to track budgets and expenses in projects
- Strives for reducing design, development and test time without compromising work/product quality
- Work with the Sales team to guide pricing decisions and to provide continuous feedback on products and services from production to Sales templates
- Provide direct management to the UXS Manager, Project Managers, and the Engineering team
- Evaluate new technologies and processes
- You must either be a US Citizen or already have a Green Card to apply
- 10+ years of experience in leading technical teams
- 5+ years of product and service delivery experience
- Knowledge of Drupal CMS
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to anticipate and adapt to changing conditions and opportunities
- Ability to read and understand concepts from user stories, comps and wireframes
- Ability to interact with clients, both technical and non-technical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong commitment to managing maintainable, scalable, cross-browser and mobile code across large sites
- Willingness to travel to various locations across the United States
- Demonstrated commitment to I.F. Purpose & Principles based on employment history, experience and interview(s).
- Knowledge of the following software applications:
Why work with us?
- Fun, cutting edge remote work environment – ever changing, always a chat away from team members
- Your work directly impacts the lives of millions of people living in America every day
- Healthcare, and Dental/Vision/Life/Disability plans
- Six weeks of PTO and a flexible schedule
- Access to a 401(k) plan with a matching contribution
- Access to up to $1,000 per year for professional development
Interpersonal Frequency LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer (EOE).