Is Your Public Library Website Design Working For Your Users?
A physical public library needs a strong digital presence. You might be well aware that your public library’s website isn’t pulling its weight.
A successful public library website needs to do more than tell patrons if their local library has the physical books they're looking for. After all, many public library patrons are now seeking digital resources. You need an evolving strategy or your public library website may be irrelevant to tomorrow’s users. The good news is that there are tools to help you do just that.
In this white paper, you’ll learn:
- How your patrons actually experience your current website
- Why Google Analytics alone can’t tell you how well your website is performing
- What analytics tool is most valuable for your website
- What barriers to entry you need to remove from your website
- Why federated search is no longer optional
- How to use your website to support library events