At I.F., we’re putting the government in the cloud. We design, build, maintain, and grow sites on our open source, highly available web stack for some of the largest cities, public libraries, and government agencies in the country. Our company’s purpose is to make government online more relevant, accountable, and responsive to everyone. We also created a suite of proprietary analytics tools that survey millions of people living in the United States everyday.
I.F. is a 12 year-old company with team members in Seattle, Chicago, Denver, New York, and the DC area, among others. We provide a remote work environment, so you don’t need to move for this job. We encourage face to face collaboration in our regional offices and expect you to travel when required. As a purpose and principles-driven organization, we want talented team members who want to make a difference.
Areas of Responsbilities
- Assess and vet all Request for Proposals (RFPS) for consideration
- Provide an evaluation on client and project fit using our internal criteria (including budget and strategic value) and market sector analysis
- Identify exceptions and possible issues included in the RFP
- Participate in potential client information calls and Q&A sessions
- Manage the RFP submission process, including creation of an internal schedule, assignment of tasks, ensuring proper requirements gathering, and meeting required deadlines
- Draft custom responses to RFPs that are fully responsive, focus on client concerns, and articulate our strategic value
- Complete all legal and administrative forms associated with the RFP
- Manage the creation of technical web development proposals
- Continuously update template responses to match our internal processes
- Create and maintain a library of standard responses, technical requirements, team biographies, and templates
- Assist with the creation and execution of sales strategy, sales messaging, and client follow up meetings
- Manage the printing and shipping of proposals as needed
- You must either be a US Citizen or already have a Green Card to apply
- 4+ years of experience in the field and/or formal training required; law degree or equivalent preferred
- Ability to read, understand, and analyze legal and technical documents to determine the needs of a potential client
- Ability to interpret technical requirements and display them in an easy to understand format
- Proven ability to craft personalized and organized responses to RFPs
- Excellent project management skills
- Bonus skills: Proficient knowledge of InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, and Excel
- Ability to anticipate and adapt to changing conditions and opportunities
- Ability to interact with clients, both technical and non-technical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel to various locations across the United States
- Demonstrated commitment to I.F. Purpose & Principles based on employment history, experience and interview(s).
Why work with us?
- Fun, cutting edge remote work environment – ever changing, always a chat away from team members
- Your work directly impacts the lives of millions of Americans every day
- Healthcare, and Dental/Vision/Life/Disability plans
- Access to a 401(k)
- Unlimited vacation, and a flexible schedule
- Work in a mostly virtual environment or a coworking location. If you work virtually, be prepared to travel at least once a quarter for face-to-face with the team.
Interpersonal Frequency LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer (EOE).